Monday, April 9, 2012

Here is my clown layout, complete with field guide. A field guide plots out porportions, layout, and movement of a character. I usually don't do this kind of work. I'm much more into character design and animation. This assignment was quite hard at first but thankfully I have a good professor who helped me out here and there as well as show me Maurice Noble's wonderful backgrounds. I've been loving the mans work for years and never knew who he was until now. I suggest you look him up....you may recognize his stuff!!

Overall I'm pretty happy with the end result. I added a blur effect to the tent opening which I like, and I'm pretty happy with the color choices for the most part. It really reads as a Flash background, something I kind of wish I would've avoided, but hopefully with time that"ll change and I'll get better. I may do another color version without outlines and with a limited color palette. For now, not too shabby I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment