Thursday, April 26, 2012

First Bite is being animated! Its beyond exciting to see this guy in 3D!! Our rigger, Ayan Akbar, did an outstanding job and was able to get everything I was looking for in this guy. Many thanks to him.

Here is a screen shot of what I am currently animating. As you can see, the MAYA interface is extremely intimidating, especially to a 2D animator like myself. I feel like I'm getting the hand of it though and with the help of my animation supervisor, Sean Carrow, I know it'll all work out just fine.

More First Bite stuff coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is just amazing. Can't wait for the movie. I got my popcorn burning in the microwave and my stale Junior Mints ready to go!
    Lights, Camera, Action !
    Let's do it. Proud of all of you, especially my Zakie !

    xoxoxoxo
    Jack (the intellectually challenged hairy one of the family)

    ReplyDelete