Friday, July 20, 2012

In my 3D Character One Class we had to pose our rig (character) based off of pictures our professor showed us. There were about five to six pictures, each different, showing girls jumping, men running, an old man walking, etc. The exercise was to look at the gesture and pose of the people in the photographs and apply them, in a more "animated" kind of way. We were to focus more on pushing the pose and creating an overall interesting gesture.
I had some difficulty with this particular assignment, which is funny because on my own I feel as though I have a good sense of posing my characters, and have been told the same. I think I worried too much about maintaining the initial pose and in turn, that made me over-think the new poses I was trying to create. All in all I think I could have done better but not everything I post is gonna be my best work and its all part of the learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. Well I think everything you post is your best work. Besides, today's my birthday, I'm 5 years old!
    xoxoxox
    Handsome Jack Bailey, "that's me"

    ReplyDelete