Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This whole thing just started as a crude sketchbook doodle that I liked and decided to polish it up. I colored it a bit differently than usual. Tried to show some visual brush strokes, which is difficult to do in Flash. In any event it was just a fun thing to make and many thanks to Bill Watterson for my color palette. As a kid I have always loved his work and especially his water color illustrations of Calvin and Hobbes. His line quality is also flawless.

Also, more importantly, if you haven't read Calvin and Hobbes than shame on you. Its beyond worth checking out!

Also Toni....this one's for you :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess the answer to that simple question is Yes, they do! Now I can put that behind me and move on with my life. Now answer this life mystery for me "oh great-one", "why do dogs lick.......wait a minute, wait a minute, I know the answer to that. Just take a look at my picture on the right side over there and figure it out for yourself!!!!
    Your loving furry man-child,
    Jack
    P.S. Guess who got blamed for me puking all over the den rug. Correct, Isabel. That goody -two-shoes.

    ReplyDelete