Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Craig McCracken and Genndy Tartakovsky are two brilliantly creative and uniquely original artists and film makers. The work that these two are responsible for is astounding and loved by millions worldwide. I particularly love their line art, in particular the line quality and overall gesture they tend to capture in their work.
In an attempt to create something that attempts to emulate their style, while maintaining my own personal style and artistic direction, I give you the following. This little guy was a blast to draw and, as you can see, I got carried away with a pop art-esque tribute to Mr. Warhol himself.



2 comments:

  1. I really like this! His face and body language are very expressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like me when Isabel tries to sneak up and bite my crep-loch's. Not fun. I know exactly how he feels. Then I end up chasing her around the backyard for about 47 minutes before I finally catch her and bite her on her grubdass! Oy does she howl! Just like a dog! I can't help it, its soft.....like buttah.
    What can I say but woof woof
    XOXOXOX
    Jack the Chipmonk killer

    ReplyDelete