Friday, February 8, 2013

I have finally made a demo reel! Its been a long time coming to say the least.  I think my own personal insecurities of thinking I wasn't "good enough" or ready had kept me from putting myself and my work out there.  However, I must say, it feels so good to have made one, and I'm so excited about it and look forward to adding more work to it!

I also plan on making a 2D reel as well. For now, I have much more 3D work than hand drawn. Keep an eye out for it!!



All works animated by Zak Shapiro 2012-2013




Rigs featured: Joe and Malcolm

4 comments:

  1. Hey where are you??? You're not on facebook anymore!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! I'll be back on FB in a little while. Till then follow me here!

      Delete
  2. Ha!!! Same story as always man, and as always the work looks great.

    ReplyDelete