Sunday, May 13, 2012

Here is the lip sync I did in regards to my previous post. Again the character is not my own, (belongs to Joe Murray), and the voice acting is by Tom Kenny. The animation is done by Jantze Studios. I was solely responsible for the LIP SYNC!!!

In any event, I'm pretty happy with it. For whatever reason it looks better when I play it locally in Flash but I'm happy with the end result. Probably needs a few tweaks here and there. In any event, enjoy!!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM! xo




character © Joe Murray
voice talent © Tom Kenny
animation © Jantze Studios

1 comment:

  1. Well worth the wait. Spot-On for a job well done, this is only the beginning!
    Now if only you were here to scratch my belly, oh well, I can dream can't I.
    XOXOXO
    Jack the wonder dog
    P.S. I pooped in the basement but don't tell mom, she blamed Paige.

    ReplyDelete