Thursday, August 30, 2012

Here is my final assignment for my character one class. I am very happy with the end result, in particular the ending. I really enjoyed the class and felt like I was able to pick up on 3D animation rather quickly. I cannot thank my professor, Scott Wright, enough as well as friends who helped and supported along the way. I am defiantly not "afraid" of 3D animation anymore and thinking about taking character two with the same professor. Until then, I'm going to enjoy a much needed week off break until fall quarter starts up!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! It's a "exact copy" of the video you posted earlier in the week.
    P.S. That hat your wearing, Scott's walking around the house muttering something about it looking like his hat that's gone missing. I told him that he just misplaced it and it will turn up! So far, he believed me, but for future reference.............loose the hat!
    XOXOXOX,
    Jack
    P.S.S. My rash has cleared up, but I'm still licking it! Woof Woof

    ReplyDelete