Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Here's a screen cap from my final assignment in my character one class. I wanted to show this mainly because of how much I had to break the character's rig to achieve the desired effect. The small box is my camera, or what you see in camera view, and the rest is the MAYA perspective space. You can see how his arms and head are completely detached and how stretched out his body is. I also added a smear in the head, hence the shape. 

This is why I love animation. For little things like this. As an animator, I live for moments like these and whenever I can incorporate them into my work, I then realize that this truly isn't work but playtime!

In other news my blog has reached over 2,000 page views! I can't thank all those who check out my blog enough for all of your support and interest. I truly appreciate it. This post is for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment