Monday, August 27, 2012



In non-animation related news....

I came home from work the other night and found this little guy abandoned on my street corner. He was left with two food dishes, a box of food, and a crate. It was night when I found him and he stunk of his own filth. I went up to him and surprisingly he was super friendly. He even jumped in my lap and gave me a few kisses. 

I got my roommate Colin to help me wrangle him up and took him inside and gave him a bath or two. I later then drove to a gas station and picked up a toy, some dry food, and kitty litter. The next day I brought him to Pet Smart, got him checked out, got him some shots and cleaned out his ears. Needless to say I now own a 4 month old kitten! I named him Ben.

I can't believe someone would just leave an unwanted animal/pet on the side of the road like that. I had always heard instances where this happened and it always disgusted me. Its funny because I never thought I would be one of those people to discover an abandoned animal, and although I don't necessary believe in fate, I feel like this was meant to be.

2 comments:

  1. Let me at em!
    Let me at em!
    I'll murdahh dem!
    Abandoning a little puddy cat like that.
    That's dis-pic-able!

    Of course I plagiarized. I'm a dog, how smart do you think I am?
    XOXOX
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben has been awarded the " Most Friendliest" Cat award :D

    ReplyDelete